System-wide Web3 for macOS, Windows and Linux
- First-class Hardware Signer Support
- Use your GridPlus, Ledger and Trezor accounts with any dapp!
- Extensive Software Signer Support
- Use a mnemonic phrase, keystore.json or standalone private keys to create and backup accounts!
- You’ll always have full control of which dapps have permission to access Frame and can monitor with full transparency what requests are being made to the network.
- Set your own connections to Ethereum and IPFS
- Never be locked into using a centralized gateway
- Menu Bar Support
- Frame stays out of the way and sits quietly in your menu bar until it’s needed
- Cross Platform
- macOS, Windows and Linux!
› git clone https://github.com/floating/frame
› npm install
› npm run prod
Connect to Frame natively
Frame exposes system-wide JSON-RPC endpoints
http://127.0.0.1:1248 that you can connect to from any app. We recommend using eth-provider to create a connection
const provider = ethProvider('frame') as
eth-provider will handle any connection edge cases across browsers and environments
Frame also has a browser extension for injecting a Frame-connected EIP-1193 provider into web apps as
window.ethereum. This can be used to inject a connection when an app does not provide the option to connect to Frame natively.
- Frame Chat – Feel free to drop in and ask questions!
- Frame Browser Extension – Use Frame with any web dapp
- eth-provider – A universal Ethereum provider
- Restore – A predictable and observable state container for React apps